Services / MEP Engineer
Position: Services / MEP Engineer
Company Role: Project design & construction management for large industrial projects in the textile, paper, personal products manufacturing industry, shopping malls. Project scope will comprise HVAC systems, HT and LT power, electrical distribution, utilities / services like compressed air, process gases, steam, fuels, water treatment, effluent treatment etc.
Experience: 6-10 years experience in construction industry / from client’s side in similar projects.
Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Engineering – Mechanical / Electrical
Computer Literacy ( Must ): Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Windows , AutoCAD (should be able to read soft copies of drawings) , Microsoft MS ProjectsRoles & responsibilities
- Procurement assistance for services such as capital equipment for handling / storage / generation of steam, compressed air, fuels, chilling / cooling media (glycol / water based chiller systems), process gases etc. and piping for the same.
- Procurement assistance for building systems such as fire fighting system, HVAC systems, plumbing works etc.
- Review all PIDs, installation, layout, etc. drawings for clarifications and subsequent implementation at site.
- Site installation / erection / fabrication / commissioning supervision of various capital equipment and networks / distribution systems.
- Manage the equipment / system handover process between vendor and client with all documentation.
- Interaction with vendors, contractors, consultants, engineers to resolve installation related issues / fouling.
- Checking and certification of bills and invoices from vendors and contractors.
- Preparation and monitoring of short range (1 week look-ahead) and medium range (1-3 months) schedules for respective disciplines / trades.
- Quality surveys and assurance of the respective disciplines / trades.
- Maintain all documentation as required by the company including all internal reporting.