Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer
Position: Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer
Company Role: Project design & construction management for food and consumer goods manufacturing facilities, residential and IT campus developments, office facilities, shopping malls.
Experience: 5-10 years experience in construction industry / from client’s side in similar projects.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Diploma – Civil
Computer Literacy ( Must ): Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Windows , AutoCAD (should be able to read soft copies of drawings) , Microsoft MS ProjectsRoles & responsibilities
- Review of bills of quantities and item lists.
- Study of drawings, provide inputs to consultants, generate / review BBS.
- Interaction with vendors, contractors, to ensure implementation of all project plans and schedules, safety systems, quality systems and schedule tracking systems at site.
- Interaction with consultants, engineers for inspections, audits, design clarifications, project closeout issues, etc. and implement at site through the vendors and contractors.
- Value engineering to achieve functionality, safety, speed of execution and quality at lower costs by evaluation of different options.
- Checking and certification of bills and invoices from vendors, contractors.
- Construction supervision of civil works at site, including safety, quality and time schedule.
- Analysis of variation claims by contractors /vendors and closing of the same.
- Contracts Administration and enforcement at site.
- Coordination with own team to ensure smooth execution and handover of the project.
- Maintain all documentation as required by the company including all internal reporting.