Position: Project Manager
Company Role: Project design & construction management for large IT Park, Residential & Industrial projects. Project scope will comprise high quality civil works on buildings and warehouses, HVAC systems, HT and LT power, electrical distribution, utilities / services like compressed air, process gases, steam, fuels, water treatment, effluent treatment etc.
Experience: 12-18 years experience in construction industry / from client’s side in similar projects.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering – Civil
Computer Literacy ( Must ): Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Windows , Microsoft MS Projects &/or Primavera SuretrakRoles & responsibilities
- Interaction and interface with client to understand client requirements, functional issues etc.
- Interaction with design consultants to translate client requirements into executable designs.
- Lead project construction and procurement teams of site managers, site engineers, QA engineers, safety officers, commercial engineers etc.
- Preparation / coordination / monitoring of project schedules including design / engineering issues, authorities approvals, procurement and construction activities.
- Project quality monitoring and control.
- Project costs / commercials monitoring and control.
- Construction site environment, health & safety monitoring and control.
- Maintaining timely and clear communications with clients, consultants, site team, contractors, suppliers and authorities etc.
- Routine reporting in company standard formats.