Planning /Commercial /Billing/QS Engineer/ Manager
Position: Planning /Commercial /Billing/QS Engineer/ Manager
Company Role: Project design & construction management for Industrial, residential and IT campus developments, office facilities.
Experience: 7-10 years experience in construction industry / from client’s side in similar projects.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering – Services / Civil
Computer Literacy ( Must ): Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Windows , Microsoft MS Projects & Primavera Suretrak , AutoCAD (should be able to read soft copies of drawings)Roles & responsibilities
- Development of project cost structure.
- Preparation / coordination / monitoring of project schedules including design / engineering issues, authorities approvals, procurement and construction activities.
- Preparation of bills of quantities and item lists.
- Interaction with vendors, contractors, consultants, engineers to get price feedback / inputs from market.
- Value engineering to achieve functionality, safety, speed of execution and quality at lower costs by evaluation of different options.
- Client billing and follow-up.
- Certification of bills and invoices from vendors, contractors, consultants and engineers.
- Project cost monitoring and control.
- Cost reports preparation and presentation.
- Variations and claims management.
- Contracts Administration.
- Maintain all documentation as required by the company including all internal reporting.