Facilities And Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (FABS) was founded in February 2005 with the objective of providing world class Project and Construction Management services, for projects in Industrial, Residential, IT, Hospitality and Commercial project sectors in India and Asia. Over the past 11 years, FABS has provided several specialized services to our valued clients.
FABS team has a proven and successful track record of working with our clients to first understand the business drivers and operational requirements for their projects and then develop and execute solutions to their total satisfaction in terms of quality, aesthetics, costs & schedules.
Our strength is our people. We are a team of dynamic, result oriented, highly skilled professionals with Indian and international experience.
Our Business Philosophy
The success of our services is not only measured in terms of successful technical and commercial delivery but also in terms of the teamwork we generate with all the stakeholders to work together in a well coordinated manner.
Our business philosophy is formed around delivering four fundamental outcomes:
Environment, Health & Safety
We manage projects in a reliable, safe, environment-friendly & energy-efficient manner. EHS is a key focus area for our project delivery.
We take responsibility for successful delivery of projects in our role as Project and Construction Managers.
Cost Effective Solutions
We provide solutions that are efficient, cost effective and fully aligned to our clients’ overall business objectives.
We are skilled in “thinking outside the box” and applying the available technologies to get superior outcomes in terms of buildability, quality & speed of construction.
FABS’ vision is to be the most preferred Design, Project and Construction Management service provider for projects in the Industrial, IT, Residential and Commercial market sectors in India and Asia.
We aim to achieve this in our projects across India through our …
- Proven capability in Management of Design & Procurement as well as in Project and Construction Management.
- Wide experience in successful project delivery across India.
- Innovative application of professional skills.
- Continuous improvement and development of our team towards service excellence.
We commit ourselves to fully satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Integrity is non negotiable.
- Safety and utmost value for life of all.
- Respect for all people and cultures.
- Exceed expectations – provide clients value for money.
FABS’ key differentiators and capabilities offer our clients significant advantages :
- FABS translates our clients’ business needs into facilities that are cost effective, world class and efficiently designed.
- FABS’ capabilities enable clients to achieve key project expectations of realistic completion dates, costs, quality and safety as well as Value Engineering.
- FABS deploys high-quality management systems and processes, enabling successful delivery of projects simultaneously at multiple locations across India.
- FABS project delivery is driven by highly experienced and proven senior management having a hands-on approach towards understanding and delivering on client expectations.
- FABS acts as a single point contact for managing projects from concept / master planning, through to managing design, procurement, execution, commissioning and hand-over.
- FABS systems facilitate teamwork and ensure integration of services provided by all consultants, service providers and vendors relevant to our projects.
- FABS teams are deployed on projects on dedicated and full-time basis.
FABS Project Portfolio
We consider ourselves privileged that FABS has been trusted by some of the world’s most respected companies and brands for managing their projects. It is also a matter of pride that over 65% of FABS’ projects are repeat jobs, signifying the trust placed in our services by our esteemed Clients. This trust continuously motivates us to keep improving our performance.
Over a period of 11 successful years, FABS’ tally of ongoing and completed projects is more than 110 facilities. Our projects have covered _____ states, ______ cities across India, and include Industrial, Residential, IT and Commercial sectors. Together, our projects till date cover ______ million sft.
We recognize that our team’s performance on the field is directly related to our success in meeting our Clients’ project expectations. Therefore, we firmly believe that our people are our assets and we are building our future by integrating their growth and aspirations into the FABS business plan.
We have today, a strong team of over 215 qualified engineers and managers having a wide range of qualifications, experience and skill sets, acquired both in India and abroad. Our team’s capabilitiesunderpin our proven ability to service a wide spectrum of project needs across India.
Performance Focus and Personal Development System
FABS operates a highly participative personal development and appraisal system focused towards encouraging performance at all levels as well as developing leadership within the team.
We plan and design our training programs, both internal and external, based on the feedback generated through this system. Our HR programs integrate business needs with the team development needs and provide continuous improvement / growth opportunities for our people. Towards this end, FABS senior management team maintains a hands-on approach to HR issues.
We focus on creating and maintaining an inclusive, rewarding and welcoming work environment for our people. We strive to attract and retain talented individuals by encouraging and supporting them to succeed.
FABS Key Success Factors
We believe that there are a few critical success factors that underpin FABS’ capability to deliver projects successfully all across India. These are:
Our teams are deployed full-time on every project we do and in each service model, our focus is on all aspects of:
FABS places high importance on the implementation of its systems and processesfor …
- Site safety management.
- Quality Assurance and Control.
- Site Works management and coordination.
- Schedule management.
- Cost management and certification.
- Progress reporting.
- Change management.
- Commissioning coordination.
- As-built and handing over documents preparation.